Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Art Deco Nails.


This nail look reminds me of some art deco wallpaper. But I just LOVE it, so I have to do this design in some other colors later on.


The products I used:
Seche Vite Base Coat
China Glaze FYI - OMG collection
Out The Door Topcoat
Konad IM plate M83
Konad special polish in Chocolate
Konad's Topcoat

Just so you know when I do my nails my 4 year old likes to watch and he likes to play with all my nail polish bottles and set them up like toy soldiers. He just loves looking at all the colors and he loves telling me what colors they all are while I'm doing my nails. Then sometimes he sneaks a finger or two closer and closer in hopes that mommy will paint his nails. And I sometimes do in green or blue, and he will then give me a BIG smile and goes away to peel it off after it's dried.Who said nail polishes was only for girls, boys can have some fun with them too, LOL.





No comments:

Post a Comment