Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Apple, apple, apple!

So got bored with my nails again, and decided to do some very late night mani. As I said in the post before this one I got 2 new Zoya polishes Phoebe and Apple. I used my base coat from Finger Paints, then  it was time to try out Apple. It went on so nice and even, and I only needed 2 coats. OMG I love it, it's my fav green glitter polish. I used my Out The Door top coat from Sally's, I love this one.... NO MORE SECHE VITE for me.
Then I decided to do some nail stamping, I used M71 the famous Hello Kitty plate. Where can you get that???
Here's the link, and you get it with a stamper and scraper for a really good price. I know an other site only sells the plate for like almost the same price, and the shipping cost more from them. So go with www.bornprettystore.com, they have more nail art goodies too. Here's the direct link to the Hello Kitty plate:

http://www.bornprettystore.com/nail-lovely-hello-kitty-stamp-template-p-582.html

New Nail Art Lovely Hello Kitty Stamp Template DIY Kit


I decided to use the two flowers on this plate on my nails, so grabbed my white Konad special polish and got to work. Sealed the stamps with Konad top coat.
So even if there's snow outside I can look at my nails and hope spring is around the corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment