Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness Nails.

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. So time for me to do my Pink Ribbon nails too. I know there are a lot of bloggers who have done the same. I decided to do this in honor of one of my mother's 3 best friends who lost her battle to breast cancer a few years ago. She was an amazing lady, I loved talking to her. So many fond memories with dinner parties with her and her family and our gang.  I know my mother miss her, we talked about her a few weeks ago. Just as my parents she and her husband adopted a child from South-Korea too, a boy. He's a few years older than me, but that was one of the things they had in common. They also worked together for years, and I had the pleasure of working for my mother and her for a few weeks with people with special needs. She had this amazing laugh and her uplifting spirit could turn your day from bad to great.  So this manicure is for you, Aase. We miss you.







For these nails I used China Glaze Dance Baby as base color, 2 coats of my SpectraFlair topcoat, then Essie Miami Nice to stamp and Bundle Monster 321.


No comments:

Post a Comment