Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Saturday, December 29, 2012

This past year.

Guess it is time to  look back on this past year. I joined AIS on facebook, I tried Dashica & Cheeky plates for the first time, I made a lot of new friends from all over the world in the nail groups I am in on FB, I started my youtube channel, my 6 year old son started school and was diagnosed with Autism, I got hooked on dumplings from Green ChopSticks & Omaha Steaks.....
And of course the normal ups and downs of life. But all in all I'm very pleased how 2012 turned out, the world didn't go under on Dec 21st. LOL

So do I have any new year  resolutions? Not really, only that I will get better at blogging and making videos.
But I am thankful for you who take the time to come here and read my little blog and watch my youtube videos. I wish you all a very Happy New Year and may you all have a great and safe New Years Eve.

And here are a video of some of the nails I did in 2012. I did a lot of these before I started making youtube videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment