Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Halloween Nails 2014 Part 2.

I am sorry I haven't been updating my blog posts as often as my youtube. Dealing with a lot of family and real life stuff right now. Having a rough time these day dealing with a family member back home.
I did these nails a few days ago and forgot with the stress in my life right now to make a blog post about those nails.

Here are the products I used:
Products used for these nails:
White polish
Pure Ice Show stopper
Pure Ice Drive Me Crazy
Sinful Colors: Amethyst and Black on Black
Bunny Nails HD-D

 youtube tutorial








I will be doing one more Halloween nails tutorial with the new Halloween plates I got from Bunny Nails in the next day or two.

I am sorry to keep this post so short, but like I said too much going on right now. And haven't had much sleep the last few weeks. I hope things get sorted soon, so I can get back on track with youtube and blogging.

Thanks as always for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Awww....this is soooo pretty. Love the colors used and the amazing design. Its def so perfect for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete