Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cinnamon roll breadpudding.


Wow, 2 posts in one day.... I guess I'm trying to make up for the weeks I didn't make any posts.
But anyways I had some left over mini cinnamon rolls, and you know they don't taste the same after a couple of days. So toss them??? NO!!!
Make a bread pudding out of them, it will be more yummy than a normal bread pudding I promise.

Custard:
4 egg yoks
1 whole egg
2 cups of cream
1 cup milk
3 tbs sugar

I used 17 mini cinnamon rolls and placed them in an oven proof dish, mixed all the ingredients for the custard and poured it over. Preheat oven to 375 F and bake for 20-30 mins.
And let your home get filled with the smell of cinnamon once again. Enjoy a bowl on it's own, pour some cream on top or a scoop of vanilla ice cream and get comfy on the couch and eat.



No comments:

Post a Comment