Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Friday, October 8, 2010

A trip to Sally's Beauty Supply.


So I went to my local Sally's and picked up a few things:
Pickerr Uperr - easy tool to help you apply rhinestones to your nails.
Art Club Nail Art Sparkle Flakes - assorted flakes and glitter.
Out The Door Fast Drying Top Coat
Bubble White - I got the jar 5 oz also sold in .5 oz packs

So finally home had dinner and decided to try out the Bubble White. But first what is Bubble White? It's a nail cleaner product for natural and artificial nails.
If you're like me have kids and pets it's not easy to keep your nails looking like they've been to a nail salon 24/7. And my nails turn yellow really easy it drives me crazy so I look for products for my nails all the time....

How to use:
So make sure you don't have any polish on your nails. Fill a a small bowl with 1/3 cup of warm water and add a scoop of Bubble White or if you do the single pack add it to the water. Make sure there's enough room in the bowl to fit 10 fingers. Immediately place your fingers in the bowl and let them soak for 5 mins. Even thos the bubbles will go away the product will work for 5 mins. Wash hands with soap and use a nailbrush to remove loosened dirt on and under your nails.

Result:
My nails aren't yellow, they look really clean... I can't stop staring at them, and you know it even cleaned under the nails where it's really hard to get to with a nailbrush. So do I recommend this product? Yeah, you should really try it out, and like I said you don't have to buy the 5 oz jar they have it in .5 oz too. for 1.99 if you want to try it out. The 5 oz jar cost 9.99 and comes with a scoop. This product can be used for foot baths but for that you need 2 scoops or packs. I didn't take any pictures before or after, I will do that next time. Not like anyone will read this anyway, maybe my mom. But anyways, I am happy with the results and tomorrow my husband's grandmother wants to try it.

If you want do a search on youtube on Bubble White and I bet there will be someone there with a review of this product.

Now time to do my nails and try out my new top coat too, I used to use Seche Vite Top Coat, but after I found out I was pregnant I've been on a hunt for a new one. Why? Seche Vite Top Coat has a warning on the back of the bottle, if you're pregnant it can cause fetal damage. So no need to say I didn't want to continue applying Seche Vite to my nails.... Anyways I will make a new post later about the top coat I got.
So that's it for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment