Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Thursday, March 31, 2011

My trip to Sally's Beauty Supply.

So yesterday I decided to go to Sally's to get an other tub of Bubble White, since I only had enough for one more use. Needless to say I walked out of Sally's with more than just one item in my bag. I love Sally's and every time I pop in, I wish I had more cash to use on items I want. But I spent 40$, so I got a few items:

10 Pack color wheels, Bubble White & Cuticle Oil.


Blue Cross Cuticle Remover


Mango Mend, Orly's First Kiss & Finger Paint Base Coat.


So I've tried all the items I got, well been using Bubble Whiter for a while now and still love it. I use it once a week. And it's the best way to get your nails white. I was out of cuticle oil, and I saw this bottle for under 3.00$ it's 8 fl oz, and so far I like it. I used a cotton ball and put it on my fingers and toes and wiped off the access.
Now the BIG thing I really wanted to try after hearing a lot of praise about it was Blue Cross Cuticle Remover, and oh my..... It's like the best cuticle remover I have ever tried. I have for years struggled with a lot of dead skin build up on some of my toe nails, and the Blue Cross just removed it all. And it doesn't take a long time, just wait a minute or two and use a cuticle tool to scrape it off. I have to show a before and after picture later on, so you get to see it with your own eyes.

While I was paying for all of this my eyes found this orange tube, that I just had to check out. And I asked the girl if she had tried this product, she hadn't tried this one but a lotion they make and she loves it. So it was a couple of bucks more so I grabbed one. And the girl kindly informed me that they sell a big tube if I like the product. On the back of the Mango Mend it says: Mango Mend is the ultimate remedy for excessively dry skin, cracked heels and rough patches. And to apply it to the targeted areas for intensive treatments and allow it to absorb overnight. I used it on my hands and around my nails, since the skin is so dry after a lot of hand washing during the day . Like I've said before having a baby in the house is making me wash my hands and use alcohol gel all the time, but the downside is the skin on my hands get so dry. I woke up this morning with really soft hands. I love this stuff, and I am so going back to Sally's to get the big tube.

But there you have it, what I got at Sally's and my early review of the new products I got. Have a smashing night.






No comments:

Post a Comment