Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Friday, April 1, 2011

My trip to Walmart.

So did a quick run in Walmart last night and just had to pick up a few things. And of course I had to get more nail polish remover and cotton pads, but picked up a couple of polishes too. A girl can never have to many polishes, duh it's like shoes, jewelry, makeup and handbags. So when husband asked: More nail polish? I just glared at him and picked out the colors I wanted.  My collection isn't BIG, it's getting bigger and I plan to give it as much help as I can to become MASSIVE........ LOL.....
But I got home tried a color with some Konad, will post picture of the result later on. But my little polish haul were these little puppies:

Hot for chocolate from Revlon, Brisk blue and Latte from Sally Hansen, The end & matte-ly in love from Hard Candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment