Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Early Thursday morning mani.

I have figured out if I want a cute mani, do it while the rest of the house sleeps. Why? So there's a good chance for mommy not to get up all of a sudden with wet polished nails to run after kids, answer the phone, tell dog not to steal kids snack and so on. Today I decided to do a French tip mani with some stamping. I used my Sally Hansen Triple Strong as base, then China Glaze Dance Baby (Yeah, I know I have been using that a lot lately, I just like it.), then yeah you guessed right my top coat with SpectraFlair AGAIN over the pink, and used Out The Door to seal before I used Konad Special polish in White to stamp. I decided to do French tip on all fingers but the ring finger, then I used two Dashica plates. A tiny flower from Dashica SdP 12 for the French tip, then a full nail image for ring finger from SdP 38. Then as normal sealed the images with a coat of Out The Door top coat.

Hope you like it.




Have a great day, ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment