Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

2 Dashica mani

So here are the 3 mani's I have had on my nails since Friday.

I had some fun with SpectraFlair and my new Dashica stamping plates, I just love using these. I am afraid I am going to run out of SpactraFlair, because I can't stop using it. Needless to say I am a holo junkie, I can't help it. So far the images I have picked from my Dashica plates have all been really great, the image gets picked up on my stamper and goes really clear on my nail. I haven't had many failed images, like I do with Konad or Bundle Monster. Next time I will try one of those other images with very fine lines and details again.

China Glace Dance Baby, top coat w/SpectraFlair, Dashica XXL Big SdP 1
& stmaping Essie Miami Nice

China Glace Dance Baby, top coat w/SpectraFlair, XXL Big Dashica SdP 1
& stamping Essie Miami Nice

Wet N Wild  Caught Red Handed, top coat w/ SpectraFlair,  XXL Big Dashica SdP 1
& Konad special Black 

Have a great week, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment