Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Monday, March 19, 2012

Mini Walmart Haul.

Yesterday I had to pop into Walmart to grab some nail supplies. I needed more cotton pads and nail polish remover, but as always I walked out with more than I intended.  I have heard that some Pure Ice polishes are great for stamping, so I decided to grab a couple when I saw them. Then someone on Facebook pointed me out to a good drug store brand black nail polish, and when I saw that at Walmart I just had to grab that too. Also I am almost out of my base coat so I had to see if I could find it. Sadly they were all out, but found an other one that I haven't tried but heard a lot great buzz about. So I decided to give it a try too. So here it is my little Walmart haul.

2 nail files, 2 packs of cotton pads, Nutra Nail Strengthener w/Green Tea antioxidants, Wet N wild Ebony Hates Chris, 100% pure Acetone nail polish remover, Pure Ice Silver Mercedes & Jaguar and a York bar.

I used Silver Mercedes on a Sunday challenge, and I must say I really like it for stamping. Way better than Revlon's Silver Dollar. I am going to try them out some more, and I think I am going to split them up by my image plates brands. So over the next days there will be some posts about my testing these polishes on Konad, Bundle Monster, Dashica and Fauxnad. So until then, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment