Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Rant!!

As a mother of 4 and with the two youngest loving Nick Jr and of course my soon 15 month old baby girl enjoying Yo Gabba Gabba and The Fresh Beat Band. Her favorite Nick Jr character was Moose, she would stop and pay attention to the TV screen as soon as she heard his voice come up. So I was so bummed when this month started that Moose is GONE. I told my husband and he found by browsing online that we're not the only ones with unhappy children who is missing their Moose time. There are groups all over the place, I didn't wait 2 seconds before I joined the Facebook group. And I sorry the kids and I do not like the what they have replaced Moose with. So if you have kids who love Nick Jr and loved Moose and miss him and Zee and have Facebook JOIN this group please.


And to cheer my self up again, here are the mani's from yesterday and today. Hope you all have a great evening.







No comments:

Post a Comment