Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hard week.

I must say this week has been hard, I'm trying to catch up on sleep after almost 3 weeks with just a few hours each night/day. It doesn't make it any easier that I have been following the big trial that started this week back in Norway.  On July 22 last year Anders  Behring Breivik killed 77 people in cold blood. 8 he killed with a car bomb and shortly after that he shot and killed 69 at close range, most of them young teenagers who was gathered on an island for 5 days for a summer camp held by the liberal party each year. This week his trial started, and I have followed it each day live from one of the Norwegian TV channels on my laptop. And it hasn't been easy since there is 8 hours difference between Norway and Utah. I know our legal system is way different from e. g. USA, and it seems strange for many Americans. We do not have the death penalty and life in prison is 21 years. And I have had a few questions if I in this case wish Norway had the death penalty and a longer life sentence. Not to mention our prisons does not look anything like the American prisons. But anyways it's been hard reading what he has said in the courtroom, with no feelings on how he could kill these people in cold blood. And his plans and preparation on his so called Knights Templar mission.......... I can't even imagine how hard it is for the victims and their families to sit in the courtroom and hear him speak, or do interviews with news media from around the world. My thoughts are with all of them.

I haven't really done my nails much these last days, and I'm still sulking that my nail broke and I had to cut my nails short again. But I did a mani today, a special one to support Autism Awareness. I didn't have any images with puzzle pieces so I decided to do some blocks instead. I used WnW Blue Moon as base color and Pure Ices Pussy Cat to stamp with and Dashica SdP 33.





Take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment