Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Inspired By Music Stamping Challenge.

This week's Sunday stamping challenge in Adventures in Stamping was Inspired by music. This could be anything favorite within music: song lyrics, band, music style, song title, music video........ I thought this one was going to be easy, and I was thinking lyrics at first. LOL, yeah right, and I couldn't come up with anything on music that didn't have like notes, piano keys and so on. And then it hit me, a music video. Then the trick was to find the music video, but I decided to go with my favorite band of all times Duran Duran. And what are they known for??? Besides their music that is..... They always have models in their videos. The latest video that I can't get enough of is filled with them. So my entry for this weeks challenge is inspired from their music video Girl Panic.



For my nails I used my Ebony Hates Chris with SF and Silver Mercedes as base colors. Then I stamped with Konad Special Black, Silver Mercedes and Outrageous. The image plates I used was Konad M71, Bundle Monster 207, Dashica XXL Big 1 & Dashica SdP 40.

I am sorry about the pictures, I had a hard time finding a good angle and good lights without messing up the foil colors or the holo effect in the SF in Ebony Hates Chris. I deleted 53 pictures of this mani on my camera....





Happy Stamping.

3 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know Silje, I nominated you on my blog for the Versitle Blogger Award: http://nailsoup.cyber-soup.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html So excited! :D

    ReplyDelete