Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Monday, April 16, 2012

Outrageous Pussy Cat???

Here it is my review of Pure Ice Outrageous and Pussy Cat as stamping polishes. Outrageous is a pink foil and Pussy Cat  is a light blue foil. They are as smooth to apply as Silver Mercedes and they are tiny bit thick and very opaque. I picked plates from Konad, Bundle Monster and a Fauxnad to stamp with. I just hope it will show you well enough on my now very short nails.



These work really  well for stamping, and they cost $ 1.98 at Walmart, and every time you can find a polish that's great for stamping for less than Konad's Special polishes is a big bonus in my book.

Now on to the two WnW polishes I also got. They looked like they were foil like too in the bottle when I picked them up and looked at them. But when I tried them out on my nail wheel I needed to apply 2-3 coats  to cover the nail tip. They are too thing to stamp with, guess the Wild Shine line is way thinner than their Fastdry line. But I will never stop my quest for finding non Konads to stamp with. I hope this post will help, so until next time........

HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment