Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

More News from dashicabeautyshop.nl

As I showed you a few weeks ago, Shirley from www.dashicabeautyshop.nl is releasing new image plates that can be pre-ordered. Today she gave us even more great news. 2 new plastic scrapers and a XL double sided stamper. She doesn't know how big the XL stamper is, she will let us know. But she says the big full nail images will fit on the stamper. YAY!!! The rubber is white, so YAY!! No more having a hard time with pink and red polishes on red or pink stamper.  I know there are a lot of ladies who have been looking for a XL stamper, me included. And Chez Delaney has been sold out of hers for a while now. I plan to get 2 of these puppies and one more plastic scraper as soon as I can. I just love the little pink plastic scraper she sent me with my order so I am hoping that the new scrapers will be as great as that one.

So thank you, Shirley for making us a XL stamper and the new scrapers. We can't wait.


  
I want to try these right now!!! And I bet I am not the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment