Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Swatches and stamping.

The last days have been a struggle, I still can't believe she is gone. And sometimes I forget and think I have to take Rikku out or check her water and food. I  also wanted to put my plate down the other day so she could lick it after we were done eating. And talk about having mood swings like crazy, can go from crying to laughing in 0.3 seconds.... And I haven't had much appetite, I have to force my self to eat anything. I am glad that I have had the kids to keep me busy tho. Anyways......  I decided to do my nails yesterday morning, the chipping of my old mani was getting really bad. So I decided to do my nails and some stamping for this Sunday's challenge in Adventures In Stamping. The lady who started the group, Debbie asked if we could do one for her daughter Beth's birthday. And why not? Debbie started this amazing group so of course we were happy to do so. Here is my entry, I used OPI Into The Night from the new Spiderman collection. Then I applied a coat of my Wet N Wild topcoat w/ SpectraFlair and used Konad Special polish in White to stamp. And some images from Dashica XXL Big SdP1.

\
From left to right: present, Hello Kitty, flower,balloons and full nail Hello Kitty.

I also decided to try out OPI Just Spotted The Lizard, also from the Spideman collection. And did the topcoat w/SpectraFlair again and pulled out my Konad Special Black polish and Dashica SdP 38 and XXL SdP 1. 

Hope you all have a great week. And are enjoying nice sunny summer days.

/hugs



No comments:

Post a Comment