Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Something to make you smile.

Today is the one year mark since the attacks back home in Norway that killed 77 people and just a few days since the horrible shooting in Aurora that killed 12 people. It is beyond me how someone can think of doing such evil acts to ruin a summer camp for young kids or a special night at the movies with your friends and loved ones. So many lives ruined forever, it has been heartbreaking watching news. We shouldn't remember the names of the men who did these evil act, but the people who was killed by these evil acts and their loved ones. Last year a young girl in Oslo was interviewed on CNN saying these powerful words. And in times like this we should all spread these words and honor the ones who lost their lives to these evil men.

"If one man can show so much hate, think how much love we could show together."


Now I want to share these funny pictures of my little girl, and I hope they'll put a smile on your face


























And as a bonus the video I got of her before my battery died.



Hope you liked them. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment