Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Friday, August 24, 2012

What a week...

This week has been so stressful trying to stay calm and exited for my 6 year old for his first day of school. Then all the meetings with teachers, assistant principal and so on. And dealing with all the mood swings he's had since then, from happy to exited, to sad and scared. And all of that with a 20 month old who is glued to mommy or wants to run around like crazy.
TGIF so I decided to get some glam on my nails with some stunning glitters and stamping. So I did a black French tip with WnW Black Creme and Essie's Sugar Daddy, then applied a coat of China Glaze Techno over the black tips. Then I pulled out my Dashica SdP 40 with stars and Mickey Muse image on it, and decided to use those two images. I used WnW Black Creme to stamp with. And sealed it all with Poshe Fast drying topcoat.
Techno is stunning over black polish, just love it.






The youtube tutorial for this mani




Have a great weekend.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment