Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Sunday, September 16, 2012

3 mani's in one day.....

Why  only do one manicure when you can do 3...
Just one of those days, you can't make up your mind on what polish or image to use. So when it hits me I change my manicure just after a few hours. 
First I used one of the polishes from China Glaze's Safari Collection as base color.Purr-Fect Plum, then I did  a coat of Orly Too Fab on my left hand. On my right hand I did some stamping with Bold Gold from Maybelline and picked CH 44 from Cheeky's summer collection. 
I kept the stamping mani, but removed the glitter one.....



\


My 3 rd look I used OPI Jade Is The New Black as base and stamped with Bold Gold again and used Dashica SdP 35. Today's challenge in AIS was leaves. I also did a French tip with Matte top coat, but it's kinda hard to see in the pictures. 






No comments:

Post a Comment