Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Striping Tape & Stamping.

Today I spent almost 2 hours testing every image on each Bundle Monster 2012 set. So I needed some nail therapy tonight. LOL
So I picked OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender ( I know I have used this a bit, it's just so pretty and I am crazy about purples and lavenders these days)
Then I grabbed one of the striping tapes I got when I ordered from Dashica earlier this year.
But just the tapes wasn't enough, so I grabbed my Dashica XXL SdP 1 and WnW Black Creme and did some stamping too.
Right now I really like this one, so maybe it can last more than 1-2 days....





On other note, tomorrow is picture day at my son's school so he got a hair cut from daddy. Now I have to find something nice for him to wear. And crossing my fingers that we'll get some nice pictures that can be gifts for Christmas this year.

Have a good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment