Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday 21th Challenge in AIS.

The theme for today's challenge in AIS was something spooky & scary or in other words Halloween.
I used Wet N Wild Black Creme as base color, then I decided to use one of my Halloween polishes I picked up a couple of weeks ago Fantasy makers (makers of WnW) called Once Upon A time. Very sheer black with red glitters in it. But I picked out the polish because of the bottle, it's shaped like a tomb stone.
It's pretty, but really hard to get the red glitter to show on pictures and video.
Yes, I have a few more plates now. But was hard to figure out what plate to use for this challenge. For some reason I am very picky these days. Guess that's why I haven't done any Halloween nails until now.
But finally I decided to use Dashica's Dash plate 17 (one of the plates from the set) and Konad Special polish in White.





My youtube totorial of this look.

No comments:

Post a Comment