Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

SkyFall Nails

I was 11 years old when I saw my first James Bond movie, and it was Dr No with Sean Connery as Bond.
Since then I have been a James Bond fan. So I got most of the OPI James Bond collection, so today I decided to do short stamping tutorial to celebrate the opening of Skyfall in theaters this coming Friday. This also is 50 years of James Bond movies, the first was Dr No in 1962. So I decided to make it very simple.
For base I used OPI Skyfall as base color, then I used Maybelline Bold Gold for stamping and Dashica's Dash 6.

So who is my favorite James Bond? I have to say Sean Connery and very close to him or even tied maybe is Daniel Craig, then Pierce Brosnan. The best Bond theme song in my book A view to a kill by Duran Duran (my fav band). LOL.



OPI Skyfall this will look stunning with gold flakes.






Final look


Kids are finally starting to get better with their colds and coughs, so is granny in-law and hubby. Right now I have a meatloaf in the oven filling the home with yummy smells. And later I am going to try and plan out the next tutorial. Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment