Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday 4th Nov Challenge and Sickness.

Today's Challenge in AIS was Over Glitter, so stamping over a glitter base. I did the base on Friday, first I used 2 coats of Elmer's glue (for easy removal), 2 coats of Color Club Magic Attraction and then 1 coat of China Glaze Techno and sealed it with Out The Door topcoat.
My plan was to do the stamping yesterday, but I have kids,hubby and granny in-law with bad colds. So I had m hands full yesterday. Well today with the colds Daniel woke up with some kind of stomach bug, so he has been throwing up left and right. But I managed to do some really quick stamping while he was resting in between being sick. So I had to make it simple and easy in case I had to rush away in a hurry.

I decided to use my Dashica XXL Big SdP 2 plate and Dashica stamping polish in black. I hope you like this one. Now back to tend to sick kids, granny in-law and hubby.









Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment