Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Friday, May 10, 2013

Closer Look At: Pueen 2013 Nail Art Stamp Collection.


Here's a closer look at the Pueen 2013 Nail Art Stamping set.  The direct amazon link to this set: http://www.amazon.com/PUEEN-2013-Stamp-Collection-25F/dp/B00ANFYEQS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1368217283&sr=8-1&keywords=pueen

This set has 25 plates, the full nail images has the curved smile line like Cheeky. But the full nail images on this set is smaller than the ones on Cheeky and Dashica plates. They are a bit too small for my thumb nail and if I grow my nails longer, I have to double stamp. They come in their own case with plastic pockets, I like it way better than the simple box you get from Bundle Monster, Cheeky, Winstonia, Shany etc. But if I have to compare it to the case for my Dashica Dash set it falls a bit short. First of the plastic pockets in the Pueen case are really thin, so I think if you don't clean your plates and stick them back in the pockets they'll get stuck to the plastic from the inside. And because it's so thin I am afraid it's going to rip the plastic. Also because they are so thin the corner of the pockets fold up easy and it can make it difficult to fit the rest of the plates back in. The case it self is small so you can take this set with you when you travel, it won't take much room. These plates are numbered from Pueen 1-25.  Now let's move over to the pictures.



Case































Have a great weekend. Happy stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment