Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Haul Part 1, polishes.

I went to my local nail supply store, Lee's Nail Supply. My go to place if I want to get OPI, China Glaze, Orly, Color Club, nail wheels, swatch sticks etc.
They sell OPI for $4, China Glaze and Color Club for $3. I called in and asked him if the OPI Bond Girl collection had arrived yet, and he got it 2 days before. So I popped in to pick them up, I also wanted to look at the Texture collection from China Glaze and wanted to get my first yellow polish. I only picked up one of the texture polishes, but walked out with all 6 Bond girls, and  China Glaze Sunshine Pop. Then a few days ago I noticed I was running low on my Konad White so I ordered a Princess size from amazon.

I have added the my new liquid sand polishes and the texture polishes to the same wheel I have the Julie G Gumdrops. I have noticed that the OPI liquid sand polishes have a finer feel to them. Not as rough as the Gumdrops. Also not all 6 have a ton of glitter in them, the Chine Glaze Textured polishes don't have any glitters in them. But only one of the screamed out to me. Guess it's because it looks like Dance Baby, so I just had to grab it.

All the polishes I got this week.


Konad White & China Glaze Unrefined


Unrefined looks like Dance Baby to me, have to look at them side by side.



L-R: Solitaire, Jinx, Vesper, Honey Ryder, Pussy Galore & Tiffany Case.
(Taken with Flash)



Under my LED craft light.


L-R: Unrefined, Solitaire, Jinx, Vesper, Honey Ryder, Pussy Galore & Tiffany Case


I will do a blog post on the Bond Girl collection alone, in a day or two. Also I am doing some on the new plate sets I'm getting from Winstonia and Pueen, so keep an eye out for those posts too.

As always, thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment