Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday May 5th AIS challenge.

Jikes, weekend is almost over already.....  Oh, well....
Today's challenge in AIS Stamping over a lilac base. So I painted my nails with 2 of my Julie G polishes;  Fairytale on 3 of my nails,  and Crushed Candy on ring finger and thumb nail (one of the gumdrop polishes). I did 2 coats on both polishes and then used a topcoat before I started stamping.
I think these two polishes  look really great paired together, sorry the cream one look kinda washed out on some of the pictures. It is really a very pretty pastel lilac cream polish, so if you're on the lookout for a pastel lilac you can find these polishes at RiteAid.



Because I used one of the gumdrop polishes I knew I couldn't pick an image with very fine details and lines, because it would just drown and look really odd because of all the glitter in that polish. So picked out an image from one of my  Dashica Big plates. I went with some roses on plate Dashica Big SdP U and used my Konad special polish in White. 

Let me just tell you............
Not easy to stamp and make a video at the same time when a 2 year old is climbing all over around you...  LOL!! That's the reason why it gets a bit shaky in my tutorial, sorry......






Final look




On other note, I get to try out my new Dyson today. My old Dyson animal needed to be tossed out after 7 years. My new Dyson  isn't an animal, since we don't have any pets right now. And my husband ordered 1 lb of that Death Coffee, have you heard about it??? If you haven't google it.

That's all for now, I guess. I am going to crawl back to bed and get some more sleep before kids wake up. Hope you all have a nice Sunday.

Happy stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment