Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Monday, May 27, 2013

Stamping Test: Dashica Big SdP Y.

So I am back to making the testing videos after giving my nails a break for almost 2 days.  Still they look like like crap, the dry desert summer doesn't help. My cuticles are the worst they have ever been, and I am rubbing on cuticle oil like a mad man.
But anyways moving on to the testing part. This is the 3rd of the new Big plates from Dashica, and it has some amazing looking full nail images. Shirley always does a great job finding amazing full nail images for all of the plate series..
Closer Look At.

Stamping Test video, sorro no music here. I added the music from youtube.
And the youtube video box here still won't load the two latest videos.)


I don't know what I was thinking picking a Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polish to stamp with.... It's hot here in Salt Lake City so we've started to run the A/C all the time. And the two places I can do my nails at all have vents facing directly to where I am sitting. I applied polish and scraped and it started to dry before I had placed my stamper over the image. You will see a few times in the stamping video that the polish on the image has already started to dry too fast for me...... But just to let you know, it's the Insta-Dri polish and not the plate.
I used Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet as my base color, just in case you were wondering about that. And the Insta-Dri polish is Mint Sprint, it works well for stamping just not when you have the A/C, fan or heater going.
I know I am repeating my self when I say that this plate is amazing as the other Dashica plates. But it's the truth, they stamp really well. I think of all the plates I have there's only been a couple of images that has given me problems. Of all the image plate brands I have in my collection, Dashica is my favorite because of the amazing stamp quality you get from these plates. If you want to check out my collection, I have all the plates listed under: My Image Plates at the Top Tabs. 



Left hand





Right hand






If you're in the US like me I hope you all have a great Memorial Day today. For the rest of my followers: Have a smashing day.

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment