Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Simple & Elegant Nails For Work.

The other day I was looking at my adoption papers, I've glanced at them before. But while I was younger I was always ashamed of being an adopted Asian. Reason why I was was bullied for years since I was 11- 26, it wasn't until I moved to USA I finally embraced being from Korea and wanted to learn more about my birth country, history, tradition, culture etc. My parents always asked me since I was 13 if I wanted to try and find my birth mother and family, and I always turned them down.
But reading my papers in more detail I found out I was born in Busan, not Seoul like I've always believed I was. Also according to one of the documents, I have a 16 year older brother who became the head of the family when my birth father died when I was 2(and I was told he had passed before I was born). My birth mother is now 72 if she is still alive, and there is an aunt and an uncle around the same age as my birth mother. Anyways, I have decided I want to try and find them. So I have to fill out some forms to start the whole process. I know that not every adopted child get to meet his/her birth parents or family. So I am trying not to get my hopes up. But I am gonna give it a try, and then see what happens.

Well, moving on to nails. That is the reason why you pop in here. My youtube hit 115 subscribers and I know some of them check in here to glance at the pictures and find out what plates and polishes I used for my manis. Anyways, moving on.

I was in the mood for some simple and natural nails (I get in that mood a lot, just need to try not to get stuck for too long  and get out of it and do pretty colors again.). I know there are a lot of people out there (yes, guys wear polish too) who can't wear what ever they want on their nails. If you are one of those who can only wear natural shades on your nails, then this may work for you. You should still check your work's dress code..... But if you're allowed to do a simple and elegant image stamped on your nails in white or black, you can do a lot on your nails if you have a few image plates, stamper and scraper. And if you can use a clear polish with some glitter over your natural base color, even more choices. No need to feel down because you have plain boring and naked nails at work.....












Hope you all have an amazing week. And as always thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete