Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Get Up And Dance, Dance, Dance Nails!!!

Only a couple more weeks left of summer vacation here, and then it's back to school for kids.
It's still really hot here in Salt Lake City.
Anyways, for this Sunday's challenge in AIS it's: Plate ending in 8.
So I had to pull all my plates out and pull out all the ones ending with 8. Not that many in my collection, tho.
I wanted to do some pastel nails again, been doing those a bit this summer. So pastel Skittle nails was what I ended up with.


Sally Hansen
Mint Sorbet
Lacey Lilac
Mellow Yellow

Julie G's White Orchid with 3 coats of OPI I Think In Pink

And my franken Sinful Colors
Snow Me White that I turned into a pastel blue (I didn't have one in my collection).

Then when all the coats of base color had dried I added a thin coat of China Glaze Techno (My favorite glitter polish, it's freaking stunning DISCO BALL in a bottle).

The plate I ended up with was one of two I picked out from a contest I got 3rd place in. Konad S8 has a few girls dancing images and a french tip image on it. And I used my Wet N Wild Black Creme as stamping polish. It didn't turn out as well as I had imagined it to be, but oh well.











Now to get ready for a busy day, tons of shopping. No, no fun shopping grocery stores, Sprout's and the Asian market.

Have a smashing weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment