Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Holographic Nails The Perfect Cure For When You're Feeling Down.


Had a bit of a rough time the last week, so I needed a break from online from facebook, youtube, twitter etc to pick my self back up. Almost back to my normal self, so I did my nails for some nail therapy to make me feel better. And for me it has to be something holographic, I just go nuts for holos guess they are my other weakness after my stamping plates.

Anyways on to the nails, the products I used:
Catrice Karl Says Tres Chic with 2 thin coats of Jade Irresistivel. Image is from MoYou Mother Nature 01 stamped with Dashica black.
Too bad the camera on my phone didn't pick up the whole holo effect. Because in person it's just STUNNING. But I have always had some issues of getting amazing pictures of holo polishes on my nails.
Indoor light


Outside in sunshine


Other nail related stuff, I am in the works of setting up a collaboration nail art video with an other amazing youtube nail guru. I don't want to tell you anymore than that just now, because we are still trying to figure out what to do and all.

Hope you all have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment