Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Roses Are Red......

I got out of bed with a bang this morning, my 3 year old was next to me in bed asleep and she suddenly sat up and threw up all over the bed. So had to wash her down, rip all the bedding of the bed and throw it into the washer. And she has been stuck to my side ever since. Glad I finished doing my nails last night, all I have left to do is finish this blog post with her on my lap. So a fun day today.....

Anyways moving on to the nail part. The Sunday challenge this week in AIS was Pastels so had to do a pastel base or stamp with pastel colors. My base colors this week are Hello Kitty in Minty and Banana Cream. Then I decided to use my 2 Dashica XXL Big SdP plates (1&2). I used Konad White, Konad Apple Green, Dashica Jade Green Dashica Red as stamping polishes. My stampers XL Magno stamper with red replacement head and squishy rectangle stamper from Fab Ur Nails.









Now back to tending to a sick 3 year old. Hope you all have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment