Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Monday, April 7, 2014

Off To See Captain America.

So we did plan to go and see Captain America at the drive-in theater. So I wanted to do some Captain America nails. But my 3 year old threw up again during the night so doubt it will be today..... But at least my nails are done and ready...

I did the base color with Catrice Make Fast At Tiffany's, then Sinful Colors Gold Medal.
I used the Captain America image on FUN 11 from Fab Ur Nails and the comic book word from Cheeky CH47 and used stamping polishes from Konad, Dashica and a Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polish in Rapid Red. I tried using a gold holographic foil on my right hand, but was a fail since when I applied topcoat to glue the stamping decal the foil got messed up. So I had to do the Gold Medal instead on my left hand. I used some acrylic paint to fill in the stamping decal and a very fine brush from Fab Ur Nails 24 Dance, it's just amazing. So glad I got a back up brush of that one. I have to try and do some free hand nail art with that brush later on.






So as I said my 3 year old threw up again, and of course she couldn't do it into the plastic tub. No she had to throw up all over the bed, all over the pillows, covers, stuffed animals. Oh, swell have to do a load of laundry now at 4 am in the morning. No sleep for me tonight....
I hope you have a better start of the week than me.

Happy stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment