Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Monday, August 25, 2014

A Pop Of Yellow.

So I had to come up with a color combination I haven't tried before for the AIS Sunday challenge yesterday.
For 2 years I have had this bright yellow polish from China Glaze in my little polish collection. Never been able to wear it, just did a swatch on my nail and on a swatch stick and couldn't stand it on my nails. It's just too bright. But for this Sunday challenge I knew I just had to cave in and wear it. I decided to try out some of my new Marianne Nails image plates that the sweet Ghislaine was so kind to send me. So I picked Marianne Nails n18 and n26 and used NCLA I'm With The Band and Dashica Black as my stamping polishes.

Here is the stamping tutorial



And even with the stamped images over the yellow base it's still too yellow. This mani will not stay long on my nails. Do you have any colors you just hate on your nails??

No comments:

Post a Comment