Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Nail Art Brush Review From Born Pretty Store

I am always on the hunt for THE perfect nail art brush, and I saw this instagram video of a girl using Chinese calligraphy brush for nail art. So I found one, thanks to someone on facebook who also was searching. I can't remember her name........... Sorry.....
Anyways she shared the link and it was from BPS, I have made a few orders from BPS.
This brush was super cheap, so just in case the quality of the brush was really bad I ordered 4. And I am so glad I did, because when I got them I saw they didn't have the same thickness. 2 of them had a nice thin tip that I was after, but the other 2 were a bit thicker.
If you haven't ordered from BPS before, it takes about 3 weeks to get your order. They have free shipping. You just have to wait a while to get your order. But there is a lot of cheap nail art on their site. Anyways back to the review, here is the nail art brush I ordered (FOXW10 for 10% off your order).  It's cheap, and it does shed hairs. It has happened to 3 of my 4 brushes.
But mine doesn't shed from the sides, the hairs get pulled out to the tip while you're working. So you'll see a hair or two longer than the brush tip. I use a pair of little nail scissors to cut the shedding hairs when I see them.

The handle is made of bamboo, nice and thin and very light to hold. I have a good grip while working with this brush. I have only used acrylic paints with this brush, and I clean it with rubbing alcohol and water. Then I gently rub in some cuticle oil to keep the hairs nice and soft. There is a plastic protective cap to keep your brush in shape when not in use.


     youtube review of me blabbering away about this brush.







So can I recommend this brush?? It's cheap and works well, just be aware of the shedding and that the brush thickness or color may not be the same as the one they have in the picture on their site. So order a few like I did to have a better chance to get the brush thickness you're after. This brush is a good start for any starter nail art kits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment