Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Roses Are Red......

I decided to do a non stamping mani for a change. I do them now and then. When I am bored I love to practice freehand nail art with my acrylic paints.
I wanted to do some with the brushes I got from BPS. So I painted my base with Sinful Colors Prosecco. Then applied a coat of topcoat then grabbed my brushes, my paints and some water.


Right hand


Left hand


Prosecco is a very pretty Mauve color with fine gold glitter. I think it's one of my favorites this year for fall and winter. So glad I got 2 bottles of this at Rite Aid. I did 2 thin coats for my base for these nails. I wanted to do a darker green too, but I need to get more dark greens......
But still kinda happy with these.


Not nail related: we had a nice family day yesterday. A late lunch/dinner at Golden Corral, then we went to see Big Hero 6.
If you haven't seen it, it's super cute. The kids and I want a Baymax in our house......  And if you haven't seen it yet, don't leave as soon as the credits starts. There is an extra scene at the end you don't wanna miss.  Nice day with the family is what I needed after the last few weeks stress and worries.


No comments:

Post a Comment