Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Monday, January 12, 2015

Flower Power For Long & Sad Winter Days.

Winter  always makes me sad, so cold and dark. I have been busy making youtube videos of Marianne Nails image plates and stampers for the last few days. And even filmed a couple of quick tip videos I need to edit and upload. I needed a break from all the work, even tho it's fun work I needed a break. Because it takes time and it's a lot of work that goes behind each video. My nails looked like crap, so I decided to do my nails and do the AIS Sunday challenge at the same time. I looked at all of my new Marianne Nails plates, and let me tell you it wasn't easy to pick a plate or image. I decided on some flower nails, since it's so cold right now and I am longing for spring and summer. I haven't done a Leadlight tutorial yet, just played around with it on some swatch sticks the last few weeks since I got my first jelly polishes not too long ago. So I figured it was time these nails....  Leadlight technique is just stunning and the creator of Messy Mansion plates came up with the technique.





So I used one of my new Marianne Nails image plates n60 and stamped the image with La Femme White. Then I used my 2 favorite nail art brushes I got from Fab Ur Nails Pure Color 10 and Just Nails 24 Dance to fill in 10.1 Polish Full Moon and 10.1 Polish Cherry Blast over the image. I love my 10.1 Polishes. They are so pretty and they dry so fast, and a big bonus that they are 5 free.






And now I can't stop looking at my nails. I am really happy how these turned out. Now back to editing videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment