Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

My Valentine, Love Me Nails.

Time for another Valentine's Day nail tutorial.
Been so busy making all the videos of the Marianne Nails plates I was sent, dealing with colds and stomach bugs But I wanted to do one more V-day nails, will try and see if I can get one more done. That is if my RL doesn't get in the way.

For these nails I did my base coat, then one thin coat of Sinful Colors Pinky Glitter (830) and then did a gradient effect with Boundless Color Ruby Dust (425).
Then I grabbed my Bunny Nails HD-A, La Femme White and DRK Nails Black

Once I was done stamping I did another thin coat of Ruby Dust to add some sparkle to the stamped images. But not so easy to see in the picture or in the video.





No comments:

Post a Comment