Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Purple.....

When I was a little girl my mother wanted me to wear purple.... I don't know why but for some reason I hated the color.... Lol, I know I was odd I even hated to wear denim jeans..... Why? I didn't like the texture of the fabric on my skin. But when you're a parent jeans becomes a must have in your wardrobe. But back to the purple.... So here I am about 20 years later, ordering nail polishes in all shades of purple and lavender. All from pastels, pearls, shimmers and glitters. Oh, and 2 holographic that looked do hot and the names I just loved, LOL and IDK.
My taste in nail polish has always been very safe. So decided to spice it up, so I have this loooong list of polishes in so many colors.... And going to get some nail art supplies too, some Konad, rhinestones, glitters and some other stuff. So this spring and summer my nails will be as hot as a Californian summer day. I can't wait to get my order and start to have fun doing my nails.
Still no computer and the charger for my dear Panasonic camera is broken...... So until I get this replaced and fixed my blog will be booooooooring without any pictures. Well, time to make dinner chicken stirfry with noodled and kimchi.

No comments:

Post a Comment