Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Update...

It's not like anyone is reading this blog, but I'll post this anyways. My husband and I decided to move out of CA, needless to say we struggled........Recession..........
So we did some research and thanks to a friend we have in Indianapolis who helped us answer loads of questions we have decided to settle down there. It will take us 2-3 months to save up for the move and sort out our two storage units.... So until we make the move we're staying at my husbands grandmother in Salt Lake City.

Also I haven't had the inspiration to post anything, since my brother is fighting testicular cancer and it has spread to other organs... And last week he went into a coma, it doesn't look good at all.... So since I got the news of his illness I haven't been able to focus much....

I will try to make some more posts and with pictures too....

No comments:

Post a Comment