Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Monday, April 25, 2011

Mini Haul from Pretty & Cute!

So for a long time I've wanted to try BB creams, I've heard so much buzz about them for a while now. And after doing some research and watching countless of youtube vids about BB Creams I decided to do something about it and placed an order at www.prettyandcute.com I placed my order early Friday morning, and got the package today. So super fast shipping is a BIG cheer in my opinion anyways. 
So I got 2 things :


Skin79 Absolute Total BB Cream SPF 37



Skin79 Diamond UV Perfect BB Pact SPF30







































So I gave them a try on the problem areas I've struggled with for years. I have a lot of redness around my nose, and old acne scars all around my face. I've used a lot of high end brands like Chanel, Dior, Givenchy, Biotherm , and so on and so on. And they all have made my skin look dry and flaky after a few hours. And always had to put on layers on layers to cover the worst problem areas on my face. The BB Cream went on really nice, I used my fingers to apply it. And a little went a long way, it's really close to my skin tone so that was an other bonus. AND IT COVERED MY SCARS AND REDNESS, didn't have to put on layers and layers like I'd normally had to do with my old foundations. With some concealer it's gonna be perfect. Then I set the cream with the powder, here also a little went a long way. I haven't done any touch ups with the powder, and still now after 7 hours my skin doesn't look dry or flaky.

So my first impression of these two products, I LOVE THEM!!! I'm so gonna order backups of these. And I don't think I'll be getting any foundations from my previous brands again. I'm now a BB Cream lover like so many of you out there. I'll do a before and after post later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment