Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Nail Polish Haul.

Is there a better way to welcome spring than getting nail polishes? Well, it may not be the best way but it's pretty good. To add some color to your nails after a long cold and dark winter, besides I bet that quite few people out there are adding some new spring and summer outfits to their wardrobe.
Why not add some new colors to go on your nails too? Well, I did.....
I saw some polishes from Nubar I really wanted to try out. I've never tried any polishes from Nubar before so decided to order a few polishes from them. I ended up getting 7 polishes  from their Prisms and Royal Gem Collection. I only had to wait 2 days and my order was in my mail box. Super fast shipping.... YAY...
The Royal Gem collections are all gem colors with glitter, and the Prisms Collection are holo's (I LOVE HOLO's like China Glaze OMG collection). I'm getting low on my OMG colors so I've been looking for new ones and found that Nubar have heir own collection.
Then I went to Wal Mart and I saw an Essie polish for 1 $ so I had to grab that, was clearance and only had that one color but still good deal for an Essie polish. So after a trip to Kohl's and my new polishes I am ready for spring to come my way. Here they are, the new adds for my growing nail polish collection:



from The Royal Gem Collection:
Amethyst, Emerald, Ruby & Sapphire


Prisms Collection + Essie:
Treasure, Absolute, Brilliant & Miami Nice

No comments:

Post a Comment