Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Monday, May 2, 2011

Haul from Williams & Sonoma!

I love looking in the catalog from Williams & Sonoma, so much I want to order from there. I keep telling my husband: "When we win the Jackpot, I'm so gonna go crazy and order stuff like crazy." But I decided I wanted to make my first order and since I have two boys there are some really cool cookie cutters that I have been wanting for some time now. So I finally went online and clicked on the items that I wanted. I had to wait 4 days and then there was a BIG box outside my front door. So what did I order from w&S? Cookie cutters, pancake molds and aprons with Star Wars motives. I tried to take pictures of the aprons but didn't turn out well at all, so I have the picture of one from the W&S site. Here are the pictures of the cookie cutters and pancake molds. The cookie cutters are of the stamp spring - loaded kind, and the details are amazing. I can't wait to try them out. Here are the name of the sets & prizes on the items:

Plain adult Star Wars Apron                                $ 29.95
Plain child Star Wars Apron                                $ 19.95
Star Wars Heroes & Villains Cookie Cutters       $ 19.95
Star Wars Vehicles Cookie Cutters                     $ 19.95
Star Wars Heroes & Villains Pancake Molds      $ 19.95



Pancake molds: Darth Wader, Storm trooper & Yoda.



And now the cookie cutters:

Storm trooper & Yoda

Boba Fett & Darth Wader

Millennium Falcon & Wader's TIE Fighter



Death Star & X-Wing fighter



Personalized Adult<i> Star Wars</i>™ Apron
I got an adult size and child size.


My oldest son has started to dig Star Wars so I thought this would be cool, and it will only be a few years until my youngest boy start to dig Star Wars too. So I am well equipped to make the coolest cookies and pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment