Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I'm back.

So sorry I haven't posted anything in weeks. But with moving and a teething baby girl I've had my hands full, so doing manis and blogging hasn't really been on the top of my to-do list. We're now settled into our new home and my little bunny is finally back on a normal sleeping cycle, no more awake all night and crying.
So glad I wasn't doing any face make-up posts, LOL don't think any concealer could cover my raccoon eyes.
The other day I found 2 long white hairs on my head, not grey but WHITE so I freaked out. My husband laughed and I had to kick his butt. I have to buy  a hair coloring kit today. I don't want to wake up and find any more, I'm still to young...... Hoping it's just weeks of stress from the move that's the culprit.
I hope you all had a great 4th of July.
And my praise for the day goes to the Chinese woman who saved a 2 year old girl. The little girl fell out the window on the 10th floor and this lady on the street saw her and rushed over to catch her, she got knocked out and broke her arm saving this little girls life.

No comments:

Post a Comment