Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Friday, April 6, 2012

Best Easter Egg Ever.

One of my grandmother in law's closest friend gave us a great Easter Egg, 3 boxes delivered on our door from Honey Baked. They have stores all across USA, and known for their amazing Honey baked hams. we normally get a ham from them for Christmas. They are so yummy, for dinner, salads sandwiches. They are kinda high priced, but you can find coupons on their site that reduces it a tad.


But if you have the money to spend for a Holiday dinner, give them a try.

It was like Christmas opening these boxes up.



Champagne Mustard, Mustard w/horseradish, creamed corn, cheesy potatoes, 
Cranberry& apple salad & honey baked ham.


I tried my best to wait until husband came home to make a ham sandwich,
I lasted almost 2 hrs then I ran to the fridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment