Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Friday, April 27, 2012

Sick kids.

I am sorry I haven't posted anything this week. I have two sick kids here, so I have my hands full. Daniel has a really bad cough and some kind of stomach bug so he's been throwing up and had bad stomach cramps. Grace  has a very runny nose, fever and a mild cough. I hate it when kids are sick............

I will try and make a post as soon as they get better. But wanted to let you ladies know why there hasn't been a post this week. Have a great weekend.


2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh that sucks! :( Hope your children gets well soon! And also be careful not to stay sick as well. Kisses***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Havent chatted in a while but I see now your kids have been sick! No good! Hope that gets over with soon!


    Hey I just nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award! Heres my post...http://mygardenofwhimsicaldelights.blogspot.com/

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete