Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Oooooh, can't wait. New Dashica Plates.

As some of you know I am a big fan of Dashica's Image Plates. I am a proud owner of some of Shirley's plates and I can't stop using them. And I have most of them on my stamping plate wishlist. But there's great news for all Dashica fans, there are new plates coming out. I have to add them to my wish list, the images are stunning as always. Shirley has posted 2 new youtube videos so we can get a sneak peek. They will be up in the store at the end of this month. YAY. Shirley said she will make a video of her stamping with some of the new plates, but she doesn't know when since she has a lot on her hands at the moment. But until then we can all drool at the pictures and videos she has released for us.

Here are the links, I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I did.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3H17PI64eE&feature=player_embedded#!

SdP 61



SdP 62



SdP 63



SdP 64



SdP 65



 
Sdp 66



SdP 67



SdP 68



SdP 69



SdP 70



Sdp 71



SdP 72



SdP 73



SdP 74



SdP 75



SdP 76



SdP 77



SdP 78



SdP79



SdP 80

The 3 new plates from the Big series are all full nail and some special French manicure images. I haven't tried  any of the plates from the Big series yet. I'm hoping to order some of these next time I make an order from Dashica. I have a few of them on my wish list already.

Big SdP O



Big SdP P



Big SdP Q


The new plates can be pre-ordered on at Shirley's webstore, here's the link to it. Take a look at the other amazing looking plate they sell. They have their own stamping polish brand too, I haven't been able to try any of those yet. I did how ever ask Shirley about them in one of my emails and she told me they stamp really well too. I want to order some one day and compare them to the special polishes from Konad.

http://www.dashicabeautyshop.nl/

You can only get the Dashica plates from there, if you see them for sale on any other site they're fakes. I know that some people had bad experience ordering their plates from Dashica, and that's a shame. I haven't had any problems, so I can't say anything bad about ordering from them or the costumer service. Shirley was super friendly to me and very fast to answer back on my emails. So I can't say anything bad about ordering items from Dashica. But if you're in doubt, ask around and do some research online before you decide to make an order or not.

And no I am not one of those bloggers who get free stuff in the mail,  and rave about the products. All of the the items I make posts about is bought from my own money or given as gifts from friends and family who knows I love nail stuff. And when I make post I try to share my experience of the products good or bad, so they may help who ever is reading my posts. It also gives me something to do than just being a normal boring  housewife.

Happy stamping.


1 comment:

  1. Can you tell me how to order from her? I'm in the US and there isn't an option for that country. I really have my heart set on two of her XL plates.

    I've emailed with no results. Does she accept US orders?

    ReplyDelete