Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Nails and bath time.

I have been doing stamping for a few years now, but haven't done a lot of the more than 1 colored images. And by the looks of this one I need to do some more so I can get the hang of it. I used on of my new summer polishes as base color, and 1 coat of SF topcoat and stamped with Konad Special polish in black and white and used my Dashica plate XXL Big SdP 1 and SdP 38. It's so humid in this apt these days so  on a few nails the white smudged, and I didn't use too much polish. I never cover more than half of the image and use a thin layer of polish. Never really had any need to cover the whole image with polish, my way worked. But anyways I think I want to redo this one and swap the stamping polishes out with the foiled ones from Pure Ice. Because of the smudging on some of the nails, I'm not too happy about this one.





So  after my nails was done and dry and an other evening trip to the park, it was time for bath time before bed. And they played nicely and shared all the toys. Before it was a struggle to get Daniel to take a bath, but now as soon as I run the water for Grace he comes running. The small tricks we parents know to get our way, what would we all do without them  LOL.




Any of you have a guilty pleasure of watching reality TV?  Mine right now are The Real Housewives of New Jersey and Orange County, I can't help it the joy of ladies with loads of money still can act like white trash. And of course Hell's Kitchen, I wouldn't go there to eat until like the end of the season. That Beef Wellington  when it's cooked the right way looks to die for. 

Today's dinner here will be meatloaf with mashed potatoes all made from scratch and some BBQ on the side. Request from hubby. I wish it wasn't so dam hot here during the day, so we could go out and play and take walks. But Daniel and me don't do well in heat, we get really bad heat strokes his can make him throw up. I can deal with around 75 -80 degrees, any higher than that  the problems starts kicking in.

Well, anyways time to make lunch here so I better start before I get cranky kids. Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment