Wishlist: Image Plates From Random Sites

Monday, July 16, 2012

The previews of Dashica SdP 81-100

Today Shirley released the previews of the new plates on her facebook page, if you have FB then check her page out. You have to join her facebook page to be able to see them: https://www.facebook.com/groups/336615916395958/

But for those who doesn't  have FB I will show the pictures here. They don't show the plates because of copyright, also the reason why she only sells them on her web shop and you can't find them on amazon or ebay. I know there's a lot of people who wants her to have international sellers because of shipping costs. But her shipping is insured up to 500 Euros and right now that is $ 613.90 USD Her plates have been copied before and they haven't been any good copies at that. So if you find her plates up for sale else where than http://www.dashicabeautyshop.nl/ there is 98% they're fake.


She also has a youtube channel where she shows her image plates up close and are doing some stamping swatches: http://www.youtube.com/user/Shirleytjuh22

I have said so many times that I can't get enough of my Dashica plates, I just love using them. Never had any problems with the images I have used. And I have to force my self to use any of my fauxnad, BM or Konad plates. I added the link to post showing the Dashica plates I have, so you can see what I am talking about. They are bigger and the images are amazing, I don't think there is a plate of hers I hate. There is a reason why my Dashica wish list is SO long, hahahaha.....

http://foxymarysworld.blogspot.com/2012/03/dashica-image-plates-haul.html

But now on with the show......
Here are the previews, enjoy!!!

The ladybugs, holy polish.


Oh, Kermit!! <3




Christmas ornaments, LOVE. And the 2 &3 from top left.


Cookie Monster!!!


Acorn, like a Scrat themed nails with a bunch of acorns.



Love, love, love this.



Thumbs up!!!


Cute frogs.



Must for Halloween, top left ones.






This one makes me crave sweets.







PANDA, I want to hug it.


MICKEY!!



Not just one fairy but two!!! YAY!!






Tea anyone?? And of course LEFT MIDDLE.....





CUTE.....


Sweetness....


So what do I think of these?? Do you really have to ask?? I LOVE'EM!!! I want to get my hands on most of these right now. So many ideas on nail designs popping up in my head right now. And my wish list got longer, LOL. 

Another Dashica preview post coming up.... I know there's more...... 















No comments:

Post a Comment